CUSTOM DESIGNED DUNNAGE AND SHIPPING SOLUTIONS
WHERE FORM MATCHES FUNCTION
Click Image For More Information
Challenge: The lead wire; and structural integrity due to the weight of the valves.
Solution: Plug friction fits in cavity. Trays stack on tops of bottom valves when rotated 180 degrees. Two inserts will be placed under the full tray to add strength to trays when stacked.
All content, design and materials contained within this website are the property of Bardes Plastics, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Superior Product 3D design and renderings
- Engineered to exacting tolerances
- In House CNC milling and tooling
- Wide range of materials, colors, gauges, ESD/Anti-Stat
- Accurate and intricate cutting capabilities
- Unique shapes and designs
- Custom material handling trays can be designed specifically to your requirements
- Common applications include machine housings, bezels, and enclosures
- Engraved tooling or hot stamping
- Product handling solutions options automatic & manually
- Class A surface protection for automotive parts
- Creative shipping trays to maximize pack-out density
- Returnable & one way shipping solutions
- Focusing on Innovative custom solutions
- Our Engineers create parts to give you a competitive advantage
- Proven track record of success working with companies with incredibly diverse marketplace demands
- Packaging to customers designs
- Sustainable Products using RPET material
- Processor packaging for foodservice industries
- Open or Close
TESTIMONIAL - TecDriven, LLCOpen or Close"Bardes Plastics was exceptional to work with—our project became their project! From developing initial concepts that made perfect sense, to creating working prototypes and full scale manufacturing, the Bardes Team exceeded expectations. I look forward to our continued business relationship!"
Chief Operating Officer
TESTIMONIAL - Husco AutomotiveOpen or Close“Bardes Plastics, manufacturer and supplier of vacuum formed products, has been a partner of Husco Automotive for the past 5+ years. Bardes supplies vacuum formed trays for shipping our products, as well as tray carriers and their inserts for fully automatic assembly machines.
Bardes has been an outstanding company to work with in the concept phase as well as their designing, developing and production of the finished product for Husco.
Bardes excels in their tray design as well as on time delivery. They meet all criteria, standards for PFMEA and start up of production for automotive products. As well, they provide a competitive price for the concept / design phase and production trays. There quality on production trays is the best I have seen in my entire career.
One of our most recent programs was our first foray into a product requiring clean room environment trays and Bardes complies with these criteria as well.”
M. David Adler
Sr. Advanced Automotive Manufacturing Engineer
(Retired, Husco Automotive, Waukesha Wisconsin.)
- Open or Close